Terms and Conditions
Conditions for participation in equine dry needling courses organized by EQIX Horse Performance vof
Each participant must agree to the following terms and conditions before participating in the course ‘Dry needling: treatment of myofascial pain in horses’ organized by EQIX Horse Performance vof. By applying you agree to adhere to these terms and conditions.
Application and registration
1. Application for the course must be made by phonecall or by email
2. The course is open to veterinarians, animal physiotherapists, equine osteopaths, equine chiropractors and other equine therapists holding a professional therapy qualification.
3. Your placement will be secured upon receipt of your applications.
4. After registration the participant will receive a email with information and an invoice.
1. Course fees can be found on the website.
2. Course fees are subject to 21% VAT.
3. Course materials, lunches, coffee/tea and snacks are included.
4. EQIX Horse Performances vof reserves the right to modify rates.
5. After registration the participant will receive a email with an invoice.
We charge 25% for cancellations up to a month in advance and 100% thereafter unless we can fill the place from a waiting list in which case we will then refund 75%. Non Transferable.
1. Participants and teachers cannot be held liable for damages of any nature whatsoever arising during the course.
2. Participants, teachters and EQIX Horse Performance vof cannot be held liable for any harm caused to the participants’ prospective patients.
3. Participants are responsible to know the rules and regulations regarding treatment of animals in their own country.
These conditions were drawn up by EQIX Horse Performance vof on August 1th 2012 and can be modified at any time. The Dutch version of the ‘Rules and regulations’ is leading.
EQIX Horse Performance VOF
Oude Koudekerkseweg 55
4335 CB Middelburg, The Netherlands
T: 0031 – (0)118 479 865 / 0031 – (0)6 10 789 273
W: www.eqix-educations.com and www.equinedryneedling.com
Bank address: ING Bank N.V. Foreign Operations PO Box 1800 1000 BV Amsterdam